Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby Brains

It seems like everyone is having babies or trying to have them.

I got word on Wednesday that a close cousin and his wife are expecting in July. It's happy news. Also a big year for them, husband has a new job and they're moving out of province plus the expantant arrival of a bundle of joy.

My brother slightly pissed off his wife this week by buying camoflauge crib bedding. She's pissed cuz she's not pregnant yet, they've been trying but nothing yet. I have a few theories as to why they aren't yet, stress being a major factor.

I've been on and off the haing babies fence. I have no desire to be pregnant or give birth. I would like to skip the first 2 maybe 3 years of having a baby. However I think having kids as part of your life adds a little extra something to it. I've looked into the adoption process it doesn't sound too daunting, but it can still take a while. I'm seriously thinking about it...maybe in a year or two get the ball rolling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - very big step! You will have to keep me posted when you get the ball rolling!