Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 wrap up

These last few days of 2012 have been just as crazy as the rest of the year.

Mom wanted a mother daughter day to Timmins, so on Saturday we went to Timmins. It was uneventful we shopped had lunch came home. I stayed for supper at her house then came home. Soon as I got home my mom sent me a text to invite me to go bowling...wtf why could she have asked before I went home, I wasn't going back to town so I stayed home and dived into a book I bought while in Timmins and enjoyed an old lady night with tea and my book. At 330am the book was done! and I spent sunday reading the second book in the trilogy, now to just wait for the 3rd book to be released. The books that sucked me into another world are Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Their about a distopian/utopian society, kind of reminds me of the novel A Brave New World, which I had to read in high school, definately worth taking a look at if your a book junkie like me; and bonus they are teen/young adult books so they are very easy to read.

Tonight we went out for dinner with the family. However there was also some drama going on too....Kelsie broke up with douche bag turtle face at the end of October and got back together with Zac...until tonight. Kels was getting ready for her plans tonight, dinner with us then her and jess and nick and zac were going to party. She got a call from douche bag turtle face, he was in a car accident rolled his car and was in the hospital. And kelsie being the oh so wise person that she is, decides shes going to go see him at the hospital. Now to make matters worse, Zac was sittin in the living room at my parents when she sneaks off, all she says is I'll be back in bit. WTF! 40 mins later Zac gets tired of waiting for her and leaves. We live in a small town...he finds her with HIM at the hospital. Kels takes the douche bag home, Zac follows them. The three of them have a huge blow up, I thank whomever is out there to look over us that Zac had the courage and balls to put his foot down with dealing with those two crazies and say enough is enough and that he isn't going to put up with Kels' games and bullshit and he done with her. Now what I didn't know is that Zac had given Kels a promise ring for xmas and asked her to live with him this summer when shes home from school. All I really have to say is way to screw that one up Kelsie. I don't get why she felt the need to lie to Zac in the first place. Why not be honest with him and say douche bag was in a accident I want to go see him for a second can you take me, instead of leaving Zac an running to him, sure Zac may not have been pleased she wanted to go see him but I think their last day of 2012 may have ended on a slightly happier note. I'd like to say my heart aches for Kels but I have no sympathy for her, I ache for Zac. I recently found a quote on Pinterest that said "Oh honey your not that pretty to be that stupid" it reminds me Kelsie, now more than ever. I do hope that Kels doesn't end up with douche bag turtle face again and that she can somehow find her way and get her head on straight again cuz it does break my heart to see the kind of person she's become. (another example of this is that one of her friends whom she's known since kindergarden, father passed away just before xmas and she still hasn't taken the time to go out and see her!! Any time one of my grandparents passed away my friends were right there, sure it was awkward them not knowing what to say to me but it didn't matter they were there).

I was also privy to a bit of info on the sister in law and brother and their fertility issues. She was hoping to be pregnant by now, turns out they're having a hard time getting preggers. Which doesn't exactly sadden me. In a way it almost makes me want to run out and get preggers, but almost not really since actually being pregant and giving birth is not on my "bucket list" any time soon.

So my end of 2012 was full of drama as it was the first half of the year. I continue to hope and pray that the pregnancy stuggles continue for sister in law and the brother, that Kelsie find her head, that Zac can find the strength to move on and live a happy life, the my mom can remove herself from the drama in others lives, and that I continue to find strength to be calm and stress free and be me.

No comments: