Saturday, November 17, 2012

Revel in the Glory

Last night while at the Breaking Dawn part 2 movie, I over heard some info that was probably best if I didnt know. However now that I do know it, I want to rub it in the face of those it concerns that I was right and that they should have listened to me.

I won‘t. Well not right away, I‘ll give said people time to adjust and get to a place of peace with their decisions. But one day I will bring it up that I was the voice of reason. I‘ll bring it up once and drive my point home again. And hopefully they‘ll remember that next time what I have to say should be taken into serious consideration.

How many times have you thought you‘ve known whats best and then for whatever reason your advice or ideas were ignored? For me I‘ve felt this on more than one occasion. Its almost like its a gift that others fail to take into consideration. I do know that everyone has to make their own choices and desicions and that we must learn from those that dont go as well as we hoped. Its a painful lesson to make the wrong choices before the good ones. Growing up is hard to do, and unfortunately we never stop growing.

No comments: