Saturday, November 17, 2012

I got my eye on you!

When you meet people what's the first thing you notice about them? Their clothes? Eyes? Nose? Hair? Smile? Teeth? The list could be endless. For me I notice peoples eyes and their smile/teeth. I'm not entirely sure why I notice these things first I just do. Now I remember as a tween/teen I desperately wanted both braces and glasses. Took a while to convince my parents on the teeth front about getting braces, but eventually I did...twice! I ended up being a guinea pig for the local dentist when he did his training to do orthodonics work. The second time I got braces was because after the first time my teeth moved...they still moved, but I'm sure my teeth are in better condition than what they would have been if I never would have gotten braces. Now as for glasses, I eventually got those when I was 18, since then people have suggested I get contacts, but no...I really like wearing glasses! Call me weird.

In this day and age we are flooded with images on what "society" thinks we should all look like and they try to say who and what is hot or not. So for some fun I made up a list of my top ten male celebrities with gorgeous eyes. (Not to leave any of the female celebrities out but I just had too many people on my list with nice eyes so I opted to concentrate on the opposite sex). Here are the pictures of just their eyes, try and guess who there are....
#1

#2
 
#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10
 
SO who are these handsome fellas with the pretty eyes???
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
#10 -Bradley Cooper
 
#9 -George Clooney
 
#8 -Harrison Ford
 
#7 -Johnny Depp
 
#6 -Zac Efron
 
 
#5 -Daniel Radcliff
 
#4 -Daniel Craig
 
#3 -Hugh Laurie
 
And now my two top I could stare into your eyes and be memorized.....
 
#2 -Jessie Williams
 
#1 -Ian Somerhalder
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew number one and number nine - the rest no clue - I agree with you on number one big time!!! Cool idea for a post! Love it!