Monday, November 5, 2012

Pin-try

The problem...tangled up ear bud headphones.

The concept...make the wires a bit thicker and less pliable to reduce or elimanate a big tangled mess. to do this the pin on Pinterest took embordering thread -like you would use in your tween years to make friendship bracelets, and tie/knot the thread around the wires of the earbud headphones.

My attempt started with a trip to moms to scrounge up some thread, after a thorough search I finally found some. That night I started the project. First off as a tween I did make a few friendship bracelets so I knew the knot used in this process but let me say the 6 or so inches you need to make a bracelet with is nothing compared to the seemingly endless length of the wires on the earbuds. It took me roughly 3-4 hours in front of the tv to cover the wires. A long process, but so far no tangles!!!

(I'll try and remember to post a pic of the finished project.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are dedicated I sure hope it ends up worth it!!!