Wednesday, September 5, 2012

11 questions

One of the blogs I read was nominated for a blog award...part of the nomination for it was she had to write 11 random things about herself, then answer the nominees questions and makes a list of questions for the blogs she nominated. I wasn't nominated but figured answering the questions would be a fun way to let fellow readers get to know me.

Jamie's blog and questions...http://aeverydayblessedsoandso.blogspot.ca/

1. I have to steal one – How would you describe your perfect day?
Waking up to a beautiful warm summer day, sunny with a few clouds, with a light breeze, a daytime temperature of about 26 celcius. Spend the day out at my favorite camping spot, with my good friends and family, going for a bike/quad ride..a long one, with our dogs in tow. A picnic while on our ride near a stream with rocks to climb on. Once back at camp head to the lake for a swim with the dogs, drying after the swim in the sun lying on a towel on the beach. BBQ ribs and crunchy potatoes for supper, then an evening around the fire with friends and family maybe a game of horsehoes. Then staying up all night chatting with the friends until the sun comes up.

2. If you find yourself with time unplanned and alone what do you do?
Depends on my mood, read, watch tv or a movie, sleep, play with the dogs outside

3. Are you a trend follower? What is a recent trend you have followed?
Yes and no. Most recent trend i have followed is adding the instagram app for photos on my smart phone.

4. What excites you?
Getting to spend time with the people I truly like/love in my world, whether its for 5 minutes, an hour, over coffee, or travelling somewhere.

5. What terrifies you?
Surpringly quite a bit, the dark, being alone, the unknowns in life, change

6. Where do you feel the most peaceful?
I have a couple spots 1) oddly enough sitting on a park bench in graveyards, i feel comfort and at peace surrounded by all those souls, 2) driving/ cruising the open road and 3) outdoors in general being surrounded by walls makes me feel claustrophobic

7. Do you have many friends? Are they close or casual?
I would say I know alot of people, but only have a few close friends and I'm fiercely loyal to them

8. How did you meet most of the friends you currently have?
Most of the friends I have I met in high school some even elementary school.

9. Do you have siblings? Do you spend a lot of time with them?
I have one biological brother, younger, by a couple years. No we don't spend a lot of time together, it's a shame and something I would like to change. I also have a sorta adopted sister who's my cousin that my parents took in, I used to spend alot of time with her but her teenage years we've haven't been as close, I'm thinking we'll reconnect once she's done college and figures out what she's doing with her life -she started college this week. I also have another cousin whom I'm extremely close to, my sister from another mother, in the past few years we haven't spent alot of time face to face but we talk almost everyday thanks to facebook and texting.

10. Why do you blog?
I used to blog all the time, for years, then the last couple of years I'm not sure why but I had a falling out with the blogging world. But I'm back, its therapy, saying whatever is on your mind, putting it out into the universe

11. What is the blog you have been following the longest? Why do you keep following? t
Jamie's blog (link above) is the one I've followed the longest, I keep following cuz she's a cousin and I like hearing whats going on in her world a half a country away, its a great way to feel connected when we aren't so good at emails and letters (yes we still snail mail, have been for years! probably going on 15 years now!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited you are blogging again! I would have nominated you in a second had I known!!