Sunday, December 2, 2012

Question Time

Fun Question Time!

One of my cousins asked if you could be any Disney character who would you choose and why??

I could not narrow my choice down, I pondered over this for hours, litterally! Eventually I decided on Sully from Monsters Inc., because he is a big fluffy blue and purple monster with a good heart, he runs a factory that makes kids laugh and harvests their laugher energy to power their town. Not to mention he works with a bunch of funny monsters including two of my favorite funny Disney characters, Roz and Mike Wazowsky.
 

I'm going to break this question down further...

Who's your favorite Disney Princess? Why?

Who's your favorite Disney Prince? Why?

Who's your favorite Disney villian? Why?

Who's your favorite Disney sidekick (goodguy)? Why?

Who's your favorite Disney sidekick (badguy)? Why?

Favorite live actor Disney movie?

Favorite Disney Animation movie?

Favortie Disney Pixar movie?

Favorite classic Disney character, I'm talking Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, etc?

 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
My answers:
 
 
 
Who's your favorite Disney Princess? Why? Mulan, she left home to prove something to herself, her family and everyone else, she's strong, doesn't back down, and even found love along the way

Who's your favorite Disney Prince? Why? I'm going with Aladin here. Not your high brow come in and saves the day type, he's your poor boy who marries up and tries to do good.

Who's your favorite Disney villian? Why? I love the villians, they're so much fun. And for that I have 3 tops one. Ursula, she scared the begeezus outta me when she went all crazy at the end and was huge, Scar, cuz we'll he represents all the drama that can go wrong when dealing with family, and my third favorite villian is Hades, he had awesome blue flamey hair and the god of the underworld.

Who's your favorite Disney sidekick (goodguy)? Why? I think the jungle book often gets over looked, but Baloo he's optomistic versus Bagheera's pessimisim, his intentions are good and tries his best to help Mowgli

Who's your favorite Disney sidekick (badguy)? Why? My first instinct is to say Pain and Panic from Hercules, they cracked me up when the movie first came out

Favorite Disney character who isn't of any importance to the plot but add just a little something to the story, whether its mystery, or laughs, or whatever? The Chesire cat, up to no good and not too sure if hes a good guy or a bad guy, and the character that always cracks me up is the chef from Little Mermaid, his song "first I chop off your head, then stuff you with bread, it don't hurt cuz your dead...and its gonna be hot in my big silver pot...." of course your singing it now in a ridiculously crazy french accents..LMAO!

Favorite live actor Disney movie? I'd expect most people to say the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but I'm going to go old school with the feel good Mary Poppins, Pete's Dragon, Swiss Family Robinson, and Bed Knobs and Broom Sticks

Favorite Disney Animation movie? I'm partial to the animal animation movies, the Aristocats, Oliver and Company, the Great Mouse Detective, the Fox and the Hound, the Rescurers...with the first two that I listed my favorites

Favortie Disney Pixar movie? Monsters Inc.

Favorite classic Disney character, I'm talking Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, etc? Hands down Pluto, I remember having this tape my grandma gave my brother and I of cartoons and disney shows, there was this one part of Pluto and the chipmunk got into the house and it would bug Pluto, it was great fun



I think without a doubt there is no question that Disney is a movie making machine. Albeit some of their recent films do have an extra serving of cheese. But if you look at this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_theatrical_feature_films the majority of their films are hits (or will be).


"When your curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."
 
-Walt Disney


No comments: