Friday, April 12, 2013

Tell me something i didnt know....

Arm diagnosis is tendonitis. Advice stop using is so much. Sure no prob ha! For now i get a fancy brace to wear when im working/grooming/doing every day things i need to get done to survive. I can continue with yoga as its not too hard of the joints and tendons and such. Over the counter creams and drugs for now, then possibly prescribed creams and meds and cortizone shots, then if that fails surgery that may not fix it.

While at the docs they wanted to update my file.

I hate going to the docs and rarely go unless im in extreme pain. And i have a high tolerance for pain and usually end up puking from the pain before taking drugs or seeing a doc.

I also have different views on how medicine is generally abused these days. People arent meant to go on living for ever, yet as a society we strive to find cures for all sorts of diseases, cancers and ailements. I get thats diseases, cancers and other ailements are tough to understand and cope with and thats the main reason for searching for cures. But by finding cures were also encouraging the over population of our planet and are killing ourselves in the long run anyways. With all the medical advancements we have in this day and age its no wonder we see so many natural disaters; its just mother nature‘s way of cleaning house because as a species we dont apreciate that things come to an end, the circle of life. But i supose thats a topic for another post...

Back to my medical file. They made sure i was to date on vacinations. And i went for blood work to check my imune system and get titre checks for some of the immunizations ive had. Were also going to check for parasites within my system -working with animals puts me in a higher risk zone and im not entirely looking forward to collecting the samples for that one. Plus there was a number of other routine tests i should get done to establish baselines and all that bull poop. Chances are I wont be going for those tests.

And after all that, my 3 week wait for the appointment to be told to stop using my arm, all info i had researched online.

Please tell me something I didn‘t know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often find that with doctor's too - I'm glad they are there but often times....