Monday, April 8, 2013

Gobble gobble

So ive been lacking in the posting department. I have no excuse I even had a few ideas to write about...

A little update the arm is in killer pain tonight. It seemed to be getting better, or should say doesnt hurt as much when i dont use it much. Today at work i helped unload the farm feed truck so 150 55lbs bags might have over done it. Doc appointment is thursday.

Im not sure if i previously mentioned it but come June i hope to have a dozen turkeys running around the yard.  Between myself, my parents, my brother and his inlaws were going to spilt the cost of raising a dozen turkeys. They dont have to do any of the work just buy feed and help butcher them. Ive always thought i could do the farm life so im going to start small with a few turkeys. Now as someone whos not a fan of birds at all this should be an adventure unto its own. But turkeys are a bit more of a social bird and shouldnt peck you like some chickens will. Ill be sure to keep everyone posted on my backyard turkey farm. (Just a side note my boss is getting 50 turkeys and just as many chickens!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait to see how the turkeys turn out!!! That's crazy about your boss!!