Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This is That

I love my new job! When you love your job it truly does affect how well you do your job and reduces the stress in your life. Granted I've only been there 2 days so far but so far so good.

This afternoon I logged into Facebook and one of the aquaintances I went to Chile with posted this photo and saying:
 
With all the drama I've been dealing with over the last couple of years I thought it was pretty fitting. In a round about way it also perhaps explains my recent (one of my 30th birthday to me from me presents) tattoo. My tattoo is a wolf howling at the moon, I got the wolf tattoo for a couple of reasons: 1) the wolf is a member of the canine family and I love dogs, they are an amazing creature 2) though wolves are pack animals they sometimes need to leave the pack and be that lone wolf and then find themselves a new pack where they are better needed and wanted. Here's a picture of my tattoo:


 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love your new job! It is sooo important to a happy life!!