Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Deciding the importance of things....

What makes something more important than something else?

In the grand scheme of things the new job is going well, Im certainly happier grooming full time than driving taxi.

Im still finding myself strugling to figure out what else is important to me and what else I need to do to become “happier“.

One thought thats been rolling around in my head is the idea of adoption or fostering kids, well youth...i don‘t think I want any kids under 6, 9 or 10 would be even better.

I‘m completely disapointed with my love life and social life, not entirely sure how to remedy that except perhaps finding somewhere to volunteer and what better way to get involved in things again than by giving a child a stable home? Its certainly something im contemplating.

I may start a little simpler this weekend by volunteering to help out my church make pies for their sale this weekend. I enjoyed peeling bussels of apples as a teenager, plus I dont think Im working friday volunteering for a few hours cant hurt. And even though i dont attend church on various reasons and personal struggles, I do enjoy the fellowship of the other members.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog!! I also love this volunteering for pies idea! I hope you did it! I thought you were in my blog list, but you weren't so I have missed a bunch of posts - I'm getting all updated now and you should show up in my list!! I'm glad the new job is going well! Sorry about the social love life thing - it will come.....