Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving for 40+

Thanksgiving Table, set for 40


one end of the tabe...
other end of the tabel...get skinny and squish together!


Cousins; Kirstie, Rose, Steve, Me, Doug, Anastasia


Thanksgiving weekend was a blast! Can't wait until next year to do it all over again!
There was 40+ people for dinner on Sunday, it was great to see an visit with everyone...I also can't beleive how much older we've all gotten. My generation of cousins (in the pic above) are all in our 20s -with me being the oldest at 30, the cousin generation above us have kids in their early teen years, there are no more babies or young kids around -the youngest is 12! Seems like they're all waiting for my generation to start having babies...hint hint guys lol.
Needless to say I didn't miss my parents and the family at 'home' this thanksgiving, they're the ones that missed out on the family gathering, in fact my parents say they want to come down for it next year...



No comments: