Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Truths

Thought it would be fun to post some truths.

1. I‘m not a fan of the dark. Especially if i‘m alone.

2. I hate living alone, yet I enjoy the quiet and freedom it gives me.

3. Birds freak me out. The turkeys are not helping me get over that fact.

4. I love living in the country.

5. I would have no problems living as a farmers wife. Cooking and feeding the family and farm hands. Early morning chores and gardening, etc...

6. I have no desires to have biological children. I would love and will either foster or adopt children within the next 5 years or so.

7. I am a great friend. Many of my friends I‘ve had since high school or before.

8. I am fiercely independent and have a hard time accepting help or asking for help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this list! I've learned I'm not good at asking for help either, but I am good accepting it - do you think this combo is rare??