Friday, July 19, 2013

Rehab



So another issue to my declining blog posts is that the manager at my store decided that it would be a good time to go to rehab. I don't have all the details but stress, drugs and a messy life are all to blame. Shes being moved from the local detox centre to some kind of centre -that will focus more on councelling and getting her life together. I wish her all the best at figuring things out.

I on the other hand have been cannon-pulted into the managers job on top of my regular grooming job. Holy! is what I say about that. I've been working 12 hr days trying to straighten out her mess and learn how our computer system works with inventory and invoices and whatnot. I enjoy the work but all I really want to do is groom. Time will tell if she comes back to work or not; she is lucky that the store owner is a tad forgiving in that respect and she has a job to come back to. If she returns I have a feeling that there will be some awkwardness between us employees and her. How do you build trust with a person who just left you out to dry???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good luck it will be interesting to see how this turns out in the end.