Sunday, February 24, 2013

Im down for the count

I fully intended to comment about the Eric Church concert which was pretty great despite our nose bleed seats. However when i got back from my mini holiday my chronic sinus infection decided it was going to make itself more known. Great. Just great. Ive been down for the count. My head feels like its going to explode and i have a terrible cough that im hoping doesnt turn into pneumonia like it did last year. To give you an idea how ill i feel it snowed on tuesday, 35cms! I only cleaned half the drive way enough so i can get off the road and turn around thats it...usually i could park a transport truck in the yard, im hoping to find the energy to clean it up properly this week.

Hope all is well wherever you are and the cold bugs stay away. I hope to be back to posting more often once feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well!! I hope you feel better very, very soon!!!

Lizzie said...

Hope you feel better soon!!