Sunday, February 10, 2013

Good girls don't miss Church, Eric Church that is



Can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to Ottawa to see a Eric Church concert.  Should be a blast!

I've also been browsing the net to find other concerts I may like to go see this summer and though I would love to see Little Big Town, they arent playing in Ontario any time soon. However I did find out that Kenny Chesney will be playing in Toronto in August! I would love to go see him! And for someone who said they'd never play in Canada I'm not sure if I should pass up his concert north of the border. So I'll see if I can find a concert partner and go on a road trip this summer to see him. Plus one of his opening acts is the Eli Young Band which aren't too bad themselves. Maybe this will be a summer of concerts instead of camping.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Sounds like some good concerts!!